Here you will find the Matrex setup file. Available for Windows, Linux GTK and Mac OSX, it installs the Matrex application, some examples and various documents.
If you don't find a version for your PC, look at the FAQ.
Other Optional packages are available in the more general project download page:
- matrexdb is a special Matrex project (equivalent to a spreadsheet file) that show how to use Matrex with a database.
- matrexjama is an optional library to use Jama in Matrex.
- matrexjruby allows to use JRuby to write functions in Matrex.
- matrexmatlab is an adapter to use Matlab from Matrex.
- matrexoctave is an adapter to use Octave from Matrex.
- matrexscilab is an adapter to use Scilab from Matrex.
- matrexR is an adapter to use R from Matrex.