The Presentation Viewer
The Presentation Viewer shows the content of a presentation.
If the content of the presentation changes (because one of the contained
matrices changed) the viewer shows the changes immediately.
Selecting a cell its content becomes bold and its coordinates appear on the
bottom. If the cell is part of of a matrix the name of the matrix appears in
the status bar on the bottom together with the coordinates. We say that the
matrix is selected in the presentation.
Double-clicking on the status bar shows the status bar text in a message box.
The Viewer has a toolbar with the
following choices (the same as the presentation grid in the presentation editor):
- Fit Columns: changes the width of the presentation's columns to
display their whole content. It is based on a sample of the rows and
therefore it can be inaccurate.
- Refresh: shows the correct content of the presentation after
removing a collision problem.
- Copy Selection: copies the selected rows of the displayed
presentation to the clipboard as cells.
- Export: allows to export the
presentation to a (HTML, csv, xls) file.�
- Edit <matrix name-package>: edits the selected matrix
using the matrix editor. In this way you
can change the content of the matrix contained in a presentation directly
from the presentation.
- Print: Prints the content of the presentation with a