Matrex is more readable
- The same complex formula repeated for each of the tousend cells of a column.
- References to other cells expressed with names like BN23.
- Formulas are not directly visible, you need to click on a cell to know what's inside.
- Dependencies among cells are not directly visible.
- One matrix represents many cells (100, 1000, ...). Therefore there is no need for many matrices in a project and each matrix can have a name and a comment.
- Functions/formulas are applied to matrices, not to cells. Therefore there is no need for many functions in a project and each function can have a name and a comment. Also, no functions repetitions.
- You can organize the items in trees, like the files in a file system, using packages as directories.
- You can open an info view on each item (matrix, function, chart, presentation, timer). The info view shows you information about the item (size and type of the matrix, type of the function) and its dependencies: for example input and output matrices of a function or the functions that produce or use a matrix.
- You can follow recursively the links in the info views to navigate a project.